Want to learn more about implementing mobile, social, cloud, app
and big data technology in your university?
We're hosting a panel discussion about how CIOs can be transformational: leading across functions by example, driving cultural change and redesigning business processes. Hear your peers discuss specific examples of successfully implementing mobile, social, cloud, app and big data technology.
- Curt Carver – CIO, University System of Georgia
- Joanna Young – CIO, University of New Hampshire
- Keith Hacke – CIO, Saint Louis University
- Roxanne Reynolds-Lair – CIO, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
- TJ Rains – CIO, Cardinal Stritch University
- David Waldron – VP IT, St. Edward's University
- Phil Komarny – CIO, Seton Hill University
- Baz Abouelenein – CIO, Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Vala Afshar – CMO & CCO, Enterasys Networks (Moderator)
Time: Wednesday, October 16th from 3:40-4:30 pm PT
Location: Meeting Room 207D
* This is an EDUCAUSE conference session. Add this panel session to your itinerary here.